Lubricating oil pressure, (main oil gallery), psi.
Crankcase pressure, in. of water.
Lubricating oil temperature,
Fuel flow, lb per hour.
Fuel pressure after secondary fuel filter, psi.
10. Fuel temperature at secondary fuel filter,
11. Air temperature at air cleaner inlet,
12. Test cell ambient air temperature,
13. Specific oil consumption, lb per gross hp-hour, at 50-hour intervals.
14. Generator/Alternator, volts and amperes.
15. Lubricating oil quantity (quarts) added at idle periods.
In addition to the above, the following shall also be monitored:
Barometric pressure of test cell-once one 4-hour period.
17. Exhaust smoke density-once each 50-hour period,
The smoke at the rated power and speed shall be monitored and shall not
exceed a 3.5 Bosch rating throughout the test (see 6.3).
At the completion of the post-test performance test specified in
22.214.171.124.2.1.a, the engine shall be disassembled completely (as required) for visual
inspection for evidence of wear or stress, and the recorded results published for
corrective action as required.
Depot Maintenance Work Requirement (DMWR)
accept and reject procedures are the basis of inspection criteria.
The test cycle shall be 400 hours divided into 4 periods of
100 hours each.
Each 100-hour period shall consist of twenty 5-hour cycles.
Each 5-hour cycle
shall be as follows:
In percentage of full power setting gross hp at respective speed