- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine,
Preservative and Break-in.
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine, Arctic.
- Filter Element, Intake Air Cleaner: Dry Type.
- Regulator, Engine Generator.
(Unless otherwise indicated, copies of the above specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Standardization Document Order Desk, 700 Robbins Avenue,
Building 4D, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
Other Government documents, drawings, and publications.
The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this specification to the extent
Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2A).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2C).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2D).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2DR).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2CA).
- Engine Assembly (AVDS1790-2DA).
- Regulator - Solid State.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and
Armaments Command, ATTN:
AMSTA-TR-E/BLUE, Warren, MI
The following document(s) form a part of this
document to the extent specified herein.
Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents
which are DoD adopted are those listed in the issue of the DoDISS cited in the solicitation.
Unless otherwise specified, the issues of documents not listed in the DoDISS are the issue of the
documents cited in the solicitation (see 6.2).
NATO INTERNATIONAL STAFF - DEFENSE SUPPORT DIVISION
AC/225 (Panel II) D131 (part II)
- NATO Standard Engine Laboratory
Test for Diesel and Gasoline Engines.
(Application for copies should be addressed to NATO, Military Agency for
Standardization (MAS), 35 Chesham Place, London SWI, England.)