(1) Disconnect connector P52M from connector
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector P52M pin 1.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading
(6) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 21
from connector P51 socket 3 to splice E42
(para 2-45) or replace WTEC II dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(7) If 12 VDC is present, repair wire 21 from
splice E32 to splice E42 (para 2-45) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable assembly
(para 7-10) or replace WTEC III dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-11).
(8) Position main light switch to OFF
(9) Connect connector J52 to connector P52M.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability.
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes.
Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.