(1) Disconnect batteries (para 7-57).
(2) Remove relay K20 from PDP.
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
circuit breaker CB80 socket 1 on PDP.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
relay K20 terminal 87 on PDP and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1914
from circuit breaker CB80 socket 1 on PDP
to relay K20 terminal 87 on PDP (para 2-45)
or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(7) Install circuit breaker CB80 in PDP.
(8) Connect batteries (para 7-57).
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability.
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes.
Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.