(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove circuit breaker CB80 from PDP.
(3) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
circuit breaker CB80 socket 1.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, go to
15 of this fault.
(8) If 12 VDC is present, repair wire
21 from circuit breaker CB80
socket 2 on PDP to connector J51
pin 3 (para 2-45) or replace WTEC II
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-10)
or WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
(9) Position main light switch to OFF
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.