Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove three screws and washers from
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal block TB1 position 27.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(7) Position master power switch to on
(8) Position main light switch to STOPLIGHT
(9) Apply brakes and note reading on
(10) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 17
of this fault.
(11) Position main light switch to OFF
(12) Position master power switch to off
(13) Install PDP on dashboard with three
(14) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(15) Install diode D1A in PDP.