Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes.
Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability.
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(2) Allow air pressure to build until FRONT
BRAKEAIR and REAR BRAKE AIR pressure
gages read approximately 120 PSI.
(3) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(4) Disconnect connector P110 from CTIS ECU.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector P110 socket T.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
known good ground and note reading on
(8) If continuity is not present, go to step 21 of