Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Position master power switch to on
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector P110 socket H.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
known good ground and note reading on
(5) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 25 of
(6) Position master power switch to off