OIL SAMPLING SYSTEM REPLACEMENT (2CA, 2DA)
See Work Package 0028 for Standard Cleaning Procedures.
All parts must be inspected with care.
Replace parts if damage or wear exceeds allowable
1. See Work Package 0028 for Standard Inspection Procedures.
2. Assure that activation handles of oil sampling valves are secure.
If handles are loose or
damaged, replace valve.
3. Inspect oil sampling valves for opening and closing action.
Valves must open and close
freely; if not, replace valve.
4. Check that valves do not leak. Replace any valve that leaks.
1. Install valves (11, 12) in bracket (10).
a. With bracket (10) clamped in a vise, position valves (11,12) as shown (with the handles
and inlet ports facing opposite each other and parallel to bottom flanges of the mounting
b. Secure both valves (11,12) in mounting bracket (10) by tightening locking nut (17) on each
WP 0070 00-3